
For the album cover for my music video, I plan to show parts of both the performance and narative. I will do this by having a different picture on each panel.
Firstly, for my front cover I want it to show the main part of my music video, which would be the performance part. Because this will be taken in a photography studio, she will be sat in the same location. I also want her to look directly at the camera, so it shows the emotion in which she portrays through the video. I want the cover to show just her shoulders up, therefore it will be a medium close-up shot, to show she is the most important person.

For other panels, I want pictures of Grace (our actress) in the location we will film our performance part in. As we are planning to film in Bristol, we will take pictures as we are filming because then, Grace will look the same, and will be wearing the same. Not only this but the weather will also be the same. I want to show a clear link between my ancillary task and my music video, as then when looking the ancillary, it will give the audience a big clue as to what sort of music video it is. This is where we plan to take pictures:



For my CD cover I would like to just show the location we are filming in. I am planning not to have Grace (our actress) in this part of my album cover. This is because I would like to show the audience again where the location is that I film either my narative or performance in. I would also like to make it a bit different from the other panels. I am planning to edit my CD into a 'black and white' effect. This will help it stand out, but could also imply the dark emotion which our actress feels in the start of our video.
No comments:
Post a Comment