Research and Planning
- Planning (31)
- Construction - video (17)
- Research (13)
- Construction - digipak (8)
- Creative Research (4)
- Evaluation (4)
- Final Products (2)
Wednesday, 24 May 2017
TASK NINE: Lip Syncing
Learning Comment:
From doing this task, I learnt how to make a music video and how to lip sing successfully. This was our first attempt and it finished looking how we wanted it too. We tried to make it look enthuasiastic and fun, to make the audience interested. I think we did this well, by using bright colours and lots of different shots. We also had to learn the lyrics to the line we were lip singing in order for it to look more realistic and look like a professional music video. If I was to do the task again, I would improve the quality of the filming as in some parts it is quite shaky which makes it look less professional. I would do this by, when filming our full music video, use an expensive camera instead of an iPhone, this would make it look much better and more professional and easier for us to keep the filming still throughout. To keep the camera and filing still, we would also set the camera on a tripod which would stop the camera from shaking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment