Thursday, 6 July 2017

TASK THREE: Analysis of Digipaks

Powered by emaze

Learning Comment: 
From doing this task, I learned almost everything there is to know about Digipaks. I learned what they are, how much they cost, what they contain etc. I also learnt how they can commonly be much more popular than typical plastic CD cases as they often contain much more information such as bookets about the artist and CD.

From this task, I can now interpret what I have learned about Digipaks into when making one myself. I know that I may need to make and provide extra information about the CD I eventually make. This would show a clear difference between whether what I made is a Digipak or not. Including extra details about the artist would also be extremely helpful as a customer would specifcally buy a Digipak about an artist they enjoy, therefore I will include specific details on the singer to attract a customer to buying my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment