To begin editing our music video, I downloaded our song and uploaded it to iMovie. I then uploaded all of our footage.
I began to whittle down the footage which I thought was best and try fitting it into the music.
I decided to produce a whole run through of the song using shots of the actress lip syncing the lyrics, this is the performance part of the music video. By doing this I know if I have all the suitable performance footage and can then simply add in narrative where it seems necessary and there is a gap between lyrics. At the start I have added some blank shots to show where narrative shots will be added.

As we had the song playing in the background whilst filming, the lip syncing so far seems to be very accurate which overall makes the standard of the music video good as the performance is convincing. I had some issues editing to the beat and finding shots which fitted but luckily we filmed a variety of shots so we could fit parts together without them looking too disjointed.
I began to whittle down the footage which I thought was best and try fitting it into the music.
I decided to produce a whole run through of the song using shots of the actress lip syncing the lyrics, this is the performance part of the music video. By doing this I know if I have all the suitable performance footage and can then simply add in narrative where it seems necessary and there is a gap between lyrics. At the start I have added some blank shots to show where narrative shots will be added.

As we had the song playing in the background whilst filming, the lip syncing so far seems to be very accurate which overall makes the standard of the music video good as the performance is convincing. I had some issues editing to the beat and finding shots which fitted but luckily we filmed a variety of shots so we could fit parts together without them looking too disjointed.
No comments:
Post a Comment